In less than three months, Ariana Grande, the idol and inspiration of boy and girl Arianators all across the world, will be turning 19 years old on June 26, 2012. To commemorate this occasion, many fans will be sending in tweets to Ari as well as fanmail to congratulate her. This year, Kayli and I would love to create something special for her birthday that she can hopefully treasure forever. (: Our idea is to put together a bunch of pictures related to Ariana’s first singles: Put Your Hearts Up, Honeymoon Avenue, & Pink Champagne.
How to Join:
Submit a photo/graphic/drawing of the following:
- You making a heart with your fingers
- Picture of you spreading love (example: community service, helping others)
- Anything Cat-related (ie: a pic of you with red velvet cupcakes, etc)
- Anything else that shows your love for Ariana (ie: wearing an inspired outfit)
- A drawing or graphic (for anyone who does not wish to take a photo of him/herself)-
- Feel free to add graphics or coloring to your photo. (: Be creative!
- Pleasettach the file in your e-mail.
- Fill out the form below, and don’t forget to include a message as well as valid e-mail. Simply remember, Ariana will see this, so we’d love to have a way of reaching you if needed!
The final product will be a surprise.
Copy the form below, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Message to Ari:
ETA: I originally planned on making the deadline June 11th and mail out the project by the end of the week. However, this week is the last week for exams. I’d like to concentrate on that, and 5 days won’t be needed for me to complete the project. Keep sending entries in! =]